Some individuals believe that purchasing travel insurance online is mandatory before entering any country. Although there is a long list of nations requiring trip insurance, trip insurance is optional for every international trip. This in no way suggests that you forgo travel insurance, though!
Given the risks associated with international travel, you will be grateful you had a good travel health insurance plan if you ever find yourself in trouble. If you ignore these issues, we humbly ask that you quickly Google “missed flights, baggage loss horrors, and unfortunate accidents while travelling abroad.”
Why Is Travel Insurance Needed?
While some nations have very lax entry requirements for Indians, others won’t even issue you a visa if your international travel documents don’t include travel insurance. But this shouldn’t be your only justification for purchasing it. The following is a list of some of the most typical overseas emergencies that travellers encounter, along with information on how Bajaj Allianz international travel insurance can help with each of them:
- Covers medical emergencies *
- Reduces the likelihood of trip cancellation or interruption *
- Loss or Theft of Baggage *
- Delay or Cancellation of a Flight *
- Repatriation and Emergency Evacuations. Claims are subject to terms and conditions set forth under the travel insurance policy *
Is Travel Insurance Worth Buying?
Whether or not you should purchase travel insurance depends on your itinerary, the nation you’ll be visiting, and your personal preferences. Travel insurance, however, is unquestionably a wise investment when going abroad. Here are a few explanations:
- Peace Of Mind: Travel insurance online can give you peace of mind by ensuring you are financially covered if something unfortunate occurs while travelling. Doing this lets you unwind and enjoy your trip without worrying about the worst-case scenario. You can manage all aspects of travel insurance using a travel insurance app.
- Savings On Costs: Although trip insurance has a price tag, it will ultimately cost you less. Your insurance may help you recover some or all of your pre-paid expenses, such as a hotel or flight costs if you need to cancel your trip due to an unforeseen event. It can also pay for the payment of emergency evacuation or medical care, which can be very costly in some nations. Claims are subject to terms and conditions set forth under the travel insurance policy. ##
- Convenience: Many travel insurance plans include extra features, like round-the-clock assistance services, which are valuable when travelling abroad. The assistance services can offer you support and direction, for instance, if you misplace your passport or need assistance finding a nearby doctor. Claims are subject to terms and conditions set forth under the travel insurance policy. *
- Destination-Specific Risks: You need to be aware of particular risks depending on where you are travelling. Travel insurance, for instance, can assist in defraying the cost of an emergency evacuation if you are visiting a nation with a high risk of natural disasters like earthquakes or hurricanes. Travel insurance can protect lost or stolen property if you are visiting a country with a high crime risk. To learn the specific benefits, you must read the policy terms and conditions, also known as policy wordings. Make sure you do the process for the travel insurance app download before leaving. Claims are subject to terms and conditions set forth under the travel insurance policy. *
Get insured anytime, anywhere! Check out Bajaj Allianz General Insurance website to learn more and download the app now.
*Standard T&C Apply
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. For more details on benefits, exclusions, limitations, terms, and conditions, please read the sales brochure/policy wording carefully before concluding a sale.